The module "Social Studies" is the basis for the subsequent study of the humanities. It introduces the basic concepts of social sciences, political systems and economic models, gives a general description of the social structure of society and the main social institutions.
The student will learn:
- basic terms of social science in Russian;
- trends in society development, the most important social institutions;
- interaction of man and society, social institutions, society and the environment;
- public relations regulation, social norms, legal regulation mechanisms.
The student will be able to:
- talk in Russian about the main social objects, highlight their essential features and patterns of development;
- work with sources of sociological and historical information (maps, reference books);
- talk in Russian about social phenomena, understand the interconnectedness and interdependence of the phenomena of economics, politics, culture and art.