Skip to main content
The student will learn:
- basic concepts and laws of chemistry;
- general scientific and chemical terms of great importance for further professional education;
- atomic molecular theory; electronic structure of atoms; periodic law and structure of the periodic system of chemical elements; main types of inorganic substances and their chemical properties and methods of preparation; basic laws of chemical reactions; basic concepts of chemistry of solutions, theory of electrolytic dissociation; basic concepts.
The student will be able to:
- use chemical terminology and symbolism, formulate definitions of basic concepts of the studied sections of chemistry in Russian;
- make equations of reactions of transformation of substances of various classes based on their chemical properties;
- solve problems, write formulas and reaction equations.