Skip to main content
The student will know:
- periods in the history of Russia;
- main events and dates of Russian history;
- prominent Russian and Soviet figures and their role in the development of the state.
The student will be able to:
- understand the scientific terminology of history in Russian;
- tell about historical events from the ancient Russian state to modern Russia;
- show on a map the territories where the most important historical events for Russia took place;
- use the acquired knowledge in Russian.