Skip to main content
- learns 1,300 Russian words.
The student will be able to talk with native speakers:
- In the dean’s office, at different offices and departments, etc.;
- at the post office;
- at the bank;
- in the library;
- in transport;
- on excursions;
- by phone.
The student will be able to
- enter into communication, get to know someone, introduce him/herself or another person, say hello, say goodbye, contact someone, thank, apologize, respond to thanks and apologies, congratulate, ask to repeat, express a wish;
- ask a question and report on a fact or event, person, subject, on the presence or absence of a person or subject; about the number of items and their quality; about the action, time, place, reason and purpose of the action or event; express intention, desire, request, wish, advice, offer, invitation, consent or disagreement, refusal, permission or prohibition, promise, uncertainty;
- evaluate the person, subject, fact, action, event.
talk and discuss important topics:
- A story about yourself. Biography: childhood, study, work, interests.
- My friend (acquaintance, family member).
- The family.
- Study, work (place of work, profession).
- Learning a foreign language.
- My day.
- Free time, leisure, interests.
- Hometown, capital.
- The weather.
read and understand:
- text (600-700 words), find basic and additional information.
- 15-18 sentences on the proposed topic
- proposed topic (at least 7 phrases).